On-line Nutritional Report
- Online symptoms analysis questionnaire to determine your personal nutritional needs.
- Detailed on-line report with nutritional advice to meet your unique requirements.
- Tried and tested system used successfully for more than 20 years.
- Opportunity for telephone, email or face-to-face support from nutritional therapist Emma Cockrell.
Erica White introduces Emma Cockrell
As a successful practitioner, lecturer, author and researcher, Erica White advised clients for more than 20 years on how to overcome many varied health problems, including those associated with candida overgrowth (yeast infection). (More about Erica.) She set up Nutritionhelp to provide nutritional advice to support optimal health, and has now proudly handed over the role of Nutritional Director to her daughter, Emma Cockrell.
- If you feel you need to make some changes to your eating habits or take vitamin supplements but don't know where to start, Nutritionhelp can provide you with a personalized nutrition and lifestyle programme formulated from an analysis of your completed questionnaire. (More about Report System)
- Emma Cockrell is a qualified Nutritional Therapist and is available to support you in following your Nutritionhelp recommendations, by phone, email or face-to-face. To enquire about the Nutritionhelp system, call Emma on 07936 491739 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. (More about Emma)
- If you have specific health problems, it is important to see your doctor for a diagnosis, but a tailor-made nutritional programme can help you to achieve a nutritional balance to promote and support optimal health and vitality.
author, Erica White
Dip.ION., (Institute for Optimum Nutrition, UK), Hon. Fellow of BANT (British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
Beat Candida Cookbook
Much more than just a cookbook. Top of the Amazon list of special diet books for more than 12 years.
Beat Fatigue Handbook
"Backed up by volumes of experience, most importantly her own, the information given is highly practical and proven to be effective." Patrick Holford